You have been informed by e-mail that we have accepted your nomination? Great! Now you can proceed with filling in your Application documents.
Here are the deadlines for receiving the Application documents:
- for the winter (autumn) semester and full academic year – 31st of August
- for the summer (spring) semester – 23rd of December
Your required Application documents are as follows:
- Application form
- Accommodation form
- Learning Agreement for studies – we are using the Online Learning Agreement for those but if your University doesn’t – it’s okay, we can sign it on paper too
- Transcript of records for previous semesters (in English)
- A copy of your passport or ID (whichever one you filled in your Application form)
- A copy of your European Health Insurance Card or your Insurance (if you are living outside of the EU)
We will need all the documents listed above scanned and sent to us in the given time frame. Please keep an original signed Application and Accommodation form because you will need them at a later stage of your mobility. After you send us your application, we will reply with an Acceptance letter and a signed Application form from as soon as possible. Regarding the filling in of your Learning Agreement: You can find our course catalog in a separate submenu and choose your courses from there. If you have any questions regarding the contents or the ECTS, please contact the lecturers or the respective Erasmus+ coordinator.